We Get Patient Referrals from Top Doctors for Infertility Treatment.
At IHR, we are tremendously proud of the number of referrals we receive on a continuing basis from top gynecologists, primary care physicians, and other health care professionals from around the world! These referrals are a testament to the standard of care we have provided, So if your doctor referred you to the Institute for Human Reproduction, you can be sure you are making the right choice by coming in to see us.
Why Did You Get a Referral from Your Doctor to See the Fertility Specialists at IHR?
- There are several causes of infertility; only an accurate diagnosis by an experienced fertility specialist can determine your personal situation and proper course of infertility treatment.
- IHR's fertility experts are not only rated among the best in the area, but the best nationwide.
- We have board-certified embryologists and a state-of-the-art lab for producing healthy embryos.
- Our physicians are the acknowledged leaders in the field
What Should I Do Now?
The first thing you need to do is set up an initial appointment so we can diagnose the exact cause of your infertility and devise an integrated, individualized treatment plan.
What will your fertility specialist discuss with you during your first visit?
- Your past medical history. You will be asked about many important health issues, including menstrual history, ovulation, miscarriages, past surgeries, childhood illnesses, family medical history, etc.
- Pre-screening tests. Individualized pre-screening tests for males and females can help your physician determine why you’re having difficulty getting pregnant. These may include tests for ovulation, quantity and quality of sperm, and adequate hormonal levels to support the embryo. The results of these tests help the doctor decide which fertility treatments are most likely to be effective.
- Treatment advice. Once your specific diagnosis is established, your physician will recommend a treatment plan best suited to your personal situation, including such factors as your age and the duration of your infertility.