IVF Grant with Chicago Coalition for Family Building
At IHR, we’ve partnered with the Chicago Coalition for Family Building for an IVF cycle grant each year. Each year, we partner with CFBC on one IVF cycle grant which includes monitoring, and egg retrieval fees. Please note this grant excludes anesthesia, medications, freezing, storage, biopsy, PGT and FET.
- Must reside in Illinois, Indiana or Wisconsin
- Applicants can have 0 or 1 healthy living children.
- Have a diagnosis of infertility certified by a Physician; those part of a same sex couple or are single are eligible to apply
- For requests for infertility treatment, applicants MUST have completed all required medical testing within 12 months. Applicants who do not have up to date testing will not be considered
- If you are applying for a grant to do IUI, IVF or gestational carrier with your own eggs, or for egg freezing for medical indications, you MUST meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Be 41 years or younger by January 1, 2024
- Body mass index (BMI) < 40
- Have a FSH level of < 15
- Have an AMH level of > 0.5
- If over 41 by January 1, 2024 but are applying for a grant for IUI, IVF or FET (utilizing donor eggs), your body mass index must be less than 40.