As the Covid-19 pandemic has made some major changes in how we do medicine, IHR continues to strive to make your experience with us as great as possible. In doing so, TeleMedicine has provided an opportunity to have that face-to-face connection virtually. Here are some general tips and troubleshooting techniques if you run into any issues during your video consultation:
What browser to use?
- Google Chrome is preferred, but Safari is acceptable as well.
- Internet Explorer is not supported and may cause issues when using it.
Should I use my computer, iPad, or iPhone?
- Computers are usually easier to support, but iPads and phones work as well.
- When using a phone or iPad, download the nAbleIVF app for better navigation than using an internet browser.
What do I do if the doctor can see or hear me, but I can’t see or hear him?
- The doctor may need to grant permission.
- After clicking "Start Video" check the browser, close to the address bar, and see if there is warning for mic/camera permission.
- On the privacy settings screen, make sure that “Allow Apps to access your camera” and “Allow apps to access your microphone” are both set to “On”.
- If you accidentally deny access, you may change the App permission by going to your device Settings from your Home screen, finding the app settings for the nAble Health app, and turning on Microphone and Camera access.
- If using a PC, on the Start menu, search Privacy, and check if Microphone and Camera is allowed.
- Internet connectivity and speed may also influence the quality of the video. Ensure a secure connection before the consultation.
What do I do if I can't remember my username or password?
On the portal login screen there is a “Forgot my password” link. Click on the link and then you will receive an email with steps to reset.
nAbleIVF does offer support with live chatting. To live chat, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.nAbleIVF.com/
- On the right side of the screen, under “Contact Us”, click “Chat with Us!”.
- From there you will be directed to a separate browser to chat with a support tech.